13-14 November 2019, Brussels Autoworld
Society has benefitted hugely from advances in medical technology in the last 60 years.
COCIR members have provided the engine for driving this innovation.
To mark our contribution to improving the lives and expectations of countless citizens and patients, we invite you to join us at Brussels Autoworld, to celebrate the value and importance of this technological progress.
This event will bring the viewpoints and perspectives of patients, clinicians, academia and industry.
Video available on YouTube here.
COCIR's latest paper "European Health Data Space: Towards A Better Patient Outcome" was launched during the event. Download the paper here.
13th November Presentations
14 November presentations
Nicole Denjoy - Welcome
Tuula Helander - Keynote speech
- Irene NORSTEDT: Horizon Europe, the next EU research and innovation programme (2021-2027)
- Casper GAROS: COCIR Vision for health research & innovation in Europe
- Annemijn ESCHAUZIER: COCIR vision on value in health
- Magda CHLEBUS: Stronger together ! The power of collaboration
- Martin DORAZIL: Digital health and artificial intelligence
- Marcus ZIMMERMANN-RITTEREISER: Digital health and artificial intelligence
- Henrique MARTINS: Digital Health & Artificial Intelligence - eHealth Network - Progress & Priorities
- Holger SCHMIDT: Industry challenges and opportunities for the medical devices sector in Europe
- Erik HANSSON: The challenge of regulating medical devices
- Hans-Heiner JUNKER: How NB will cope with MDD and MDR
- Jos RUIS: Industry experience and perspectives on circular economy and sustainability
- Lorenzo E. DERCHI: ESR views on equipment age and consequences of the economic crisis on radiology
- Alessandro CORTESE: ESTRO, European Society for radiotherapy and oncology