In 2014-2019, the EU will continue to focus on Europe’s economic growth, jobs and integration of Europe’s citizens.
COCIR believes it is timely to act to further improve healthcare in Europe and focus on the benefits that healthcare technology can bring to Europe’s citizens and economies.
The EU is a positive driver for citizens’ health, but more should be done to improve the delivery of healthcare as outlined in COCIR’s recommendations. By working together, across the EU Institutions and in partnership with business, patients, healthcare providers and professionals, the EU has the opportunity to reshape its health and healthcare systems and make it an essential building block for a competitive Europe by 2020.
Click below to download
1. Boost the EU economy - invest in healthcare
2. Use technology to improve access and efficiency
3. Adopt and deploy eHealth solutions
4. Use data smartly
5. Tackle Chronic Diseases - rebalance healthcare
6. Drive better regulations to ease market access